|Title of the article
HISTORICAL RETROSPECTIVE PROBLEMS OF CHILD ORPHANHOOD AND FAMILY PROBLEMS AS A CAUSE OF FORMATION OF THE INSTITUTION OF SUBSTITUTE FAMILY
Otdelkina Tatiana Nikolaevna, Postgraduate student, Nizhni Novgorod State University named after N. I. Lobachevsky (7 Universitetskiy lane, Nizhni Novgorod, Russia), email@example.com
Background. Today, substitute families are one of effective institutions, aimed at socialization of orphans and children without parental care. However, it is necessary to determine the origins of its formation to ensure its functioning. The article presents an analysis of theoretical approaches and concepts of studying the problems of child orphanhood and family problems in a historical perspective and analysis of the current state of these social phenomena in Nizhny Novgorod region. The aim of the article is to reveal theoretical foundations and historical origins of the institution of substitute family.
Materials and methods. The research tasks were implemented on the basis of the analysis of theoretical approaches and concepts of studying the problems of child orphanhood and family problems in a historical perspective and the analysis of the current status of these social phenomena in Nizhny Novgorod region.
Results. The results show that such historically formed social phenomena like social orphanhood and family problems were the main reasons of formation of the institution of substitute family.
Conclusions. On the basis of the results of the conducted research one can conclude about the need to introduce new technologies to address the problems of child abandonment and family problems, as well as to improve the system of prevention of these social phenomena.
social orphanhood, family problems, substitute family, orphans, children without parental care.
|| Download PDF
1. Antonov A. I. Sem'ya v Rossii [Family in Russia]. 1999, no. 1–2, pp. 30–40.
2. Lotman M. Yu. Besedy o russkoy kul'ture. Byt i traditsii russkogo dvoryanstva (XVIII – nachalo XIX veka) [Discussions on Russian culture. Way of life and traditions of Russian nobility]. Saint-Petersburg, 1994. Available at: http://www.gumer.info/bibliotek_Buks/History/Lotman/03.php
3. Fond podderzhki detey, nakhodyashchikhsya v trudnoy zhiznennoy situatsii [Foundation for support of children in difficult life situation]. Moscow, 2012, 76 p.
4. O polozhenii detey i semey, imeyushchikh detey, v Rossiyskoy Federatsii: dokl. [On status of children and families with children in the Russian Federation: a report]. 2013. Available at: http://www.government-nnov.ru/?id=148800.
5. Kozlova T. Z. Lyudi, lishennye roditel'skikh prav: ikh sotsializatsiya i zhiznennye traektorii: monogr. [People deprived of parental rights: their socialization and life lines: monograph]. Moscow: Izdatel'sko-torgovaya korporatsiya «Dashkov i K», 2015, 224 p.
6. Ob osnovakh sistemy profilaktiki beznadzornosti i pravonarusheniy nesovershennoletnikh: Federal'nyy zakon [On basic elements of the system of juvenile neglect and delinquency prevention: the Federal law]. Available at: http://base.garant.ru/5754159/#help (accessed May 25, 2015).
7. O sozdanii fonda podderzhki detey, nakhodyashchikhsya v trudnoy zhiznennoy situatsii: Ukaz Prezidenta RF ot 26.03.2008 № 404 (red. ot 10.10.2014) [On establishment of the foundation for support of children in difficult life situation: the RF President’s decree from 26.03.2008 № 404 (revised on 10.10.2014)]. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_130846 (accessed May 25, 2015).
8. Deyatel'nost' komissii po delam nesovershennoletnikh i zashchite ikh prav pri Pravitel'stve Nizhegorodskoy oblasti [Activities of the juvenile commission under the Government of Nizhny Novgorod region]. Available at: http://government-nnov.ru/?id=70170 (accessed June 12, 2015).
Дата создания: 08.06.2016 15:52
Дата обновления: 09.06.2016 10:08